All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

New Sax player from Hong Kong

Sunray

Hey Hey Rob ...

So you have seen the light after all those years blowing a Liquorice Stick ... :)))

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

Which sax are you playing? Did you learn theory at school?

Tell us nosey buggers more ... lmao :thumb:

robcbwilson

Hi there,
Yeah, finally saw the light and got myself an alto sax. I had an excellent Liquorice stick teacher at school so can read music etc. Looking forward to getting better at the sax, cheers for the welcome...

BigMartin

Hi

I made a similar transition last year --- took up sax about 20 years after giving up the clarinet. Things got a lot easier for me when I realised a sax is NOT a big clarinet! You need less air pressure and a looser embouchure for a start. but you've probably already figured that out.

johnboy

Hi

I made a similar transition last year --- took up sax about 20 years after giving up the clarinet. Things got a lot easier for me when I realised a sax is NOT a big clarinet! You need less air pressure and a looser embouchure for a start. but you've probably already figured that out.

Hi Rob,
Welcome aboard, dive in and join the fun :thumb:
I endorse all that BM states ;}

John.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Rob.

Never heard "Chinese Laundry Blues" played on a sax. Any chance?

ENJOY!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome from the home of the best Chinese take away in the worl......... actually, you may have a better one I suppose!
Like I said, welcome to the cafe. Can I have number 3, 17, 22, and two portions of 86 please?

.............Ah, good old 86! Mmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom