Tutorials

M/Pieces - Ligs New Rovner Platinum Ligature

S

Stan's Fan

Amongst my collection far too many ligatures, I have a Rovner Mass-Loaded Tenor H-2R. I am ordering the new Rovner Platinum P2R (all metal) for Tenor and was wondering if anyone else has tried one. I must say, the H-2R is excellent and completely transforms my ebonite mouthpieces. The technology certainly works for me and I find the level of control amazing. This is the first all metal model I believe.

Richard (Stan's Fan)

thomsax

Amongst my collection far too many ligatures, I have a Rovner Mass-Loaded Tenor H-2R. I am ordering the new Rovner Platinum P2R (all metal) for Tenor and was wondering if anyone else has tried one. I must say, the H-2R is excellent and completely transforms my ebonite mouthpieces. The technology certainly works for me and I find the level of control amazing. This is the first all metal model I believe.

Richard (Stan's Fan)
I also use a Mass-Load on my Rovner Deep-V. I'm going to oder a new Deep-V and I want a Mass-Load Plantinum to come along. The Mass-Loaded ligatures fits perfect and holds the reed proberly.

Thomas

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom