Tutorials

New Picture

Chris98

I've added a picture of the Windsor Community Orchestra practise session from last week into my profile album.

The concert is next week if anyone wants to come along. Here's a link to the WCO website:

http://www.windsororchestra.org.uk/index.html
Hi Nick,

Is that a black tenor you're holding there?

I won't be able to make it, but I hope you have a good concert and have fun.

Best wishes,

Chris

Edit: Sorry Nick, just seen your signature, so it's a black Sakkusu Tenor, one day I'll learn to read!

Last edited by a moderator:

thehunt

Hi Nick, good luck, our xmas concert has been postponed till march as some of the players can't make it. Bit far to come but will be there in spirit, or is it that i will have some sort of spirit in me!! ??
Rgds Phil :welldone

Taz

Busking Oracle
I too hope it all goes well Nick. Whilst on your profile page I accidentaly looked at your other pictures as welllll, noww i'M orf frow a lieye downnn... Too mich lycra fror aanny norrrmul maaan tooo stind in une goo! (()) :blush:

OP
Nick Cook

Nick Cook

Hi Phil, trusty tenor is still fine. I keep thinking about upgrading the mouthpiece, but my teacher always tells me I'm making a really nice sound with the Yam 4C, so I leave it 'til the GAS sets in again, but then she says the same!!!!

I've been practising the Pink Panther theme a lot, and can now do it without the music, so I might have a go at that. Or, I've got a rock 'n roll book with Cd which I like, so I'll have an experiment with some of those tunes and see how I get on.

thehunt

Hi Nick, sounds good, it's always tempting i know to change the MP, i have just changed reeds, for band work i play my Hahn no 2's and when i'm doing my solos my Alexander superials D.C's. Better to change one thing at a time.
I have been given Yakketey sax ( benny hill theme ) i may have it under my belt by Christmas, only thing is i don't know what year. Rgds Phil

Top Bottom