Tutorials

New navigation

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Café Supporter
I'm trying to integrate the forum site and main sites a bit better, as many forum members are missing all the hundreds of saxophone pages on the main site. So I've added three main saxophone links above, and an big easy quick button to return to the forum.

I don't want to integrate the sites totally (maybe one day), but the objective is to make them a bit less separate. (Also the links between the sites now stay in the same browser window).

Any comments?

half diminished

I'm trying to integrate the forum site and main sites a bit better, as many forum members are missing all the hundreds of saxophone pages on the main site. So I've added three main saxophone links above, and an big easy quick button to return to the forum.

I don't want to integrate the sites totally (maybe one day), but the objective is to make them a bit less separate. (Also the links between the sites now stay in the same browser window).

Any comments?
Pete

Works for me.

phooesnax

is it totally amazing just how much time can be spent moving links around when planning and changing websites? Have not sone it in a while but the clock is in cut time for sure. Nice Job Pete. Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom