All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

New member - oops, sorry - hi from rainy Malaga!

Man in Coin

Sorry, couldn't resist the title! Hi from rainy Malaga. Look forward to gaining lots of advice from all in the forums! Keith >:)

Man in Coin

Hi John, thanks! We have had some bad rain here in Malaga but seems to have cleared for now - roll on summer. Just on the off chance, you wouldn't happen to know any saxophone players in the Malaga area who could give lessons? Long shot I know but had to ask! Thanks, Keith

johnboy

Hola Keith, sorry I haven't got back to you before now, my wife and I are very busy rehearsing for an after Christmas panto.
I'm afraid my contacts don't extend down to your lovely area, I only go to just south of Torrevieja.
Your best bet might be to check out some "live music bars" down there, someone might know of a teacher.

Good luck!!!
John.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man in Coin

Hi Paul, thanks! I am learning to play the alto - not that good yet! I have a B & H 400. Any tips and tricks to speed the process would be appreciated! Kind regards, Keith

Two Voices

Hi Keith,

I've only been playing the sax for three and a half months so my advice is to be taken with a pitch of salt ;}

Having said that, there are loads of brilliant players here ready to help :D

Happy blowing,

Paul

thehunt

Buenas tardes Keith, bienvenido. Enjoy the forum. I lived in Spain for 10 years but in Barcelona although my company had an office in Marbella, so came down often to work there, too many bloody tourists for my liking though.
Let us know how your playing goes.

losaavedra

Hi Keith, welcome to the Cafe from another bit of Spain. I haven't been here for a while so I've a bit of catching up to do!!!
Hasta luego

Top Bottom