support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

'NEW' MB2 demo - in a sentimental mood

I enjoyed the rendition of this classic, nice Tenor sound, I was a bit unsure of the very soft passages, with much louder playing in the following phrases. But poss the backing had a lot to do with that. With live P.B.D it would certainly not have been an issue.
Jamesmac

I enjoyed the rendition of this classic, nice Tenor sound, I was a bit unsure of the very soft passages, with much louder playing in the following phrases. But poss the backing had a lot to do with that. With live P.B.D it would certainly not have been an issue.
Jamesmac

hi and thanks, it is litteraly a rough cut demo, not been mixed fully yet, as an idea of my sound etc etc, the final mix will be different i am sure but thank you for you constructiveness, i appreciate that, happy you like the tone of my set up.

Well, clearly the right mouthpiece for the job, if someone was wondering what MB stands for.

Very well played!

Well, clearly the right mouthpiece for the job, if someone was wondering what MB stands for.

Very well played!
i take that as a compliment, and that was just a rough recording, unmixed etc, unfinished, more to follow.

Jamesmac

hi again
i have recently just re edited the demo, better mix, just for you :)

let me know your thoughts

Back
Top Bottom