Tutorials

New Improv web site!

AlanB

Great site, thanks. Loads of interesting lessons. I just wish I could download the videos, my internet connection takes forever to stream.
Cheers,
Al

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Great site, thanks. Loads of interesting lessons. I just wish I could download the videos, my internet connection takes forever to stream.
Cheers,
Al
Try realplayer - I haven't used it on that site, but it'll download most things in the backgound. Then hold them for future plays.

OP
visionari1

visionari1

I don't download the Videos, it's not absolutely necessary to view them, I make them into audios with Audacity then I can listen when I'm working during the day, I can also put the MP3 into transcribe and drill a certain section.
Great site though will take months/years to digest it all!

Hmmm now I'm thinking about keyboards.....

Where can I download a 36 hour day?
Ciao
Jimu:mrcool

AlanB

Thanks Kev - yeah RealPlayer works perfectly.
Jimu - I do the same thing with my iPod but with video. Maybe I should try Audacity and save space.
Cheers,
Al

FastFred

I had a look at this and it is a great website. Am I the only one however who just feels sick when I realise that to learn to improvise this way I need to learn all those patterns and then do it twelve times over? I think I will just stick with the Aebersold books for now and playing by ear.

I think it would be really useful if he explained why he is using the pentatonic major and blues scales as his basis for improvising?

Top Bottom