support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Wind Controller new frontiers of electronics

Well, of all the things to choose to sample!! The sample needs tweaking to sound more natural in faster sequences.

I once sampled the entire range of my Oboe and Cor for a show at the National Theatre. The actor mimed on stage and there was a speaker hidden in a rock next to him while I played the samples on an EWI. Clever stuff, in 1993....

Well, of all the things to choose to sample!! The sample needs tweaking to sound more natural in faster sequences.

I once sampled the entire range of my Oboe and Cor for a show at the National Theatre. The actor mimed on stage and there was a speaker hidden in a rock next to him while I played the samples on an EWI. Clever stuff, in 1993....
New frontiers of rock...

At one point i did some research toward a possible purchase of one of these instruments as a kind of one-stop solution to GAS. However my interest has cooled.

Liking the 'cooling' of my interest? or my confession that i still battle GAS? I've seen them in the London sax.co.uk shop. I had to do some quick wind-up (pronounced wynd-up) research on that Grotta Gigante reference in order to fully understand. Thanks I would still want to sound like am playing a saxophone. Am sure that they work for some.

Last edited:
I would still want to sound like am playing a saxophone.
This! This!

As a teenager I saw Branford Marsalis using one with Sting. But he also played soprano, and that was really marvellous.