All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

New E Mail address

Adrian63

bgtenorsax@gmail.com Please dont hesitate to use it. Untill I get a laptop or better phone, I imagine I will get a text. From there, down to this library. If therefore I do not respond straight away, I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Many Thanks. Bud. x

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I hope I will be the only one emailing you about
1- that accident you had, you can now claim £100000
2- Surpise your parnert in bad with new descounterd pillss
3- the mis-sold PPI insurance
4- find partners in your area

:):):):):):)

navarro

I hope I will be the only one emailing you about
1- that accident you had, you can now claim £100000
2- Surpise your parnert in bad with new descounterd pillss
3- the mis-sold PPI insurance
4- find partners in your area

:):):):):):)
Nice mix there Al, enjoyed the humour. But you must remember the majority of sax players are hyper sensitive.

I Particularly liked 2. The GHQ boys will have a whale of a time cracking that code. Regds Dot. Dash. Dot. Dash. N.

I hope I havn`t put listening stations on red alert after mentioning GHQ. Regds. Tinker ,Tailor, Soldier, Sax Player. N

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Please dont hesitate to use it. Untill I get a laptop or better phone, I imagine I will get a text. From there, down to this library. If therefore I do not respond straight away, I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Many Thanks. Bud. x
Not advised to display an email here Bud, spammers will get the address very quickly.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
So they all emanate from you, Aldevis!
Only the ones that will make you gain REAL money.
Like the guy that died in a car crash leaving a MkVI and no heirs, if you send me your bank details an a blank cheque, you will win a box of rico plasticover 3.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom