support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New Dave Stapleton Quintet CD - "Between The Lines" Special Offer!

TomMapfumo

Hi There!

Just noticed that Edition Records is offering the latest album for £9.99 with the first two albums free.
If you like Jazz that "Rocks", with brilliant riffs, driving tunes and excellent Trumpet and Tenor sax (Jonny Bruce and Ben Waghorn) then this should prove really enjoyable.

Dave is a phenomenal pianist and composer, and has written some superb tunes in recent times. The Quintet hail from Cardiff, and are superb live (seen them about 4 times - always great!!) Excuse the shameless plug, but they are just the Bees Knees.

3 CDs for under a Tenner is exceptional value. I am awaiting my copy of "Between The Lines" and will post a review shortly.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

I have just received the CD and think that it is really good - Ben Waghorn's playing (Soprano & mainly Tenor) is effortless and characterful, and I love Dave Stapleton's writing. Apparently Ben is playing a "System 54" Sax (new to this country, from Taiwan) - made to look like a Selmer in several ways, rather than a Yani.

High recommendation - back to the music!

Kind regards

Great find, thanks fpr pointing that out. Just ordered my set. I loved the DSQ recording on the recent Jazzwise cover disc from Edition - in fact virtually everything on that disc is good, they seem to have a great stable of players.

regards, Phil

Hi Phil!

I received mine this morning - lovely album, indeed. Includes the track "Images" which is the one you refer to, I imagine. Edition records is a very enterprising label, set up by Dave, and some lovely stuff as you mentioned. I hope that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Kind regards

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom