All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

New Bauhaus Walstein Endorsee?

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Sorry- this picture just cracked me up.... Jules juniors (1 and 2) experimenting with my BW curved soprano the other day...

TomMapfumo

A very proud moment - but shouldn't it be a Sakkyooussoo that they are playing...........:shocked::w00t:;}

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Young Col

Start them young! Sitting cross legged on the floor like that though, you sure your'e not teaching him to charm snakes, Jules?
YC

Jules

Start them young! Sitting cross legged on the floor like that though, you sure your'e not teaching him to charm snakes, Jules?
YC
I was thinking- "....please give generously- huge lego habit & little sister to support...."

Sunray

I was thinking- "....please give generously- huge lego habit & little sister to support...."
Congrats mate, lovely children ...

I am not sure people will donate to your Lego Habit though ... :)))

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
That is soo cute. Aaahhh

jonf

She looks like a lovely little girl Jules (although it goes without saying she's not as cute as my girls).

Her big brother is also beginning to show signs of being very much his father's son - not so sure that's such a good thing!

How do you find the BW curvy?

Jules

How do you find the BW curvy?
Nice bit of kit, love mine... Ok, I've A/B tested it against a 'proper' SC992 and the 992 is hands down winner for response at the very top and overall cleaner intonation. But for the price they're great (by the way- tried one of their straight 2M sopranos the other week.... now there's a very classy horn... even had a quite listenable altissimo, not that i'm in the habit of playing altissimo on a soprano but it is a good test of a good sax)...

Jules

We should get our boys together - they could start a band ;)
He's just discovered the trombone... trombone and skateboard, I think he's working becoming the future of ska/punk....

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Have you been playing The Specials? He needs some black/white checkerboard Vans. :)

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom