support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Ligatures Need a new lig?

Jimmymack

Locality
London
The ad says that it is designed so that the ligature and the mouthpiece do not touch each other. Presumably it remains in place by sheer willpower.

"The horizontal fluidity is improved by the insertion of special silicone into the cradle"
Sounds like something from an Anne Summers catalogue. :oops:

Custom sized for different brand of mouthpiece. I thought that's what the adjusting screws were for.

Custom sized for different brand of mouthpiece. I thought that's what the adjusting screws were for.
Why should they allow you to get away with spending a mere $350 when you could spend $700 or $1050 instead?
I guess they reckon that anyone who will spend that much on a single ligature is ripe for plucking.

I see that it's made in Korea. I was guessing India from the "jewels" and blingy over-design.

Very ugly!
If anybody would try one out, please let us know if it works at all. It just looks completely disfunctional.
I would not use it if they gave me $350 .....

I thought about putting this in the humour section but who knows, Jazz is All will probably be interested.

"The frame is made of the finest copper alloy from Italy, the jewelry on the outside of the frame is the product of the Swarovski company, and the jeweler sets it directly with the caulking method."

But where does the caulking come from???

"The frame is made of the finest copper alloy from Italy, the jewelry on the outside of the frame is the product of the Swarovski company, and the jeweler sets it directly with the caulking method."

But where does the caulking come from???

Cork in Ireland ?

Rhys

I can't decide, I like the simple elegance of the two stone, but then the six smaller stones add that extra bling, I think that's important too, don't want to seem like a boring type of person when on stage.

I can't decide, I like the simple elegance of the two stone, but then the six smaller stones add that extra bling, I think that's important too, don't want to seem like a boring type of person when on stage.
I'd go the other way - powder coated, mat black with embedded Obsidian. classy...
... and produces a very mellow tone... apparently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom