All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

naked night in the city

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Having owned Night in the Naked City for some time I have to admit that I have only just got round to really listening to it,you know what I mean actually just sitting back and concentrating on only that,one of the reasons being that having become reasonably proficient at playing Harlem Nocturne I was looking for pointers to improve my own playing of it,but that's another story,so having now REALLY listened to it I have to say what a brilliant piece of playing it is,and it has inspired me to try a few more different things,one being number 4 LOVE THEME and I was wondering if all the dots are available for this music for us Forum members.....john

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
John, Pete's away. So a temp answer unitl he gets back.

There's a play along, part one with CD available from his site. Part two hasn't been released yet. There was a thread about it recently, so I guess it'll be out sometime.

Part 1: http://tamingthesaxophone.com/store...alongs/midnight-playalongs-vol-1/prod_40.html

The 8 tracks on that are

Another Kind of Blue
Another Night in the Naked City
Coco De Mer
Love Them
Lowdown
Mystery Man
Slinky
Slow River

So I think you're covered.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Thanks Kev

I just been looking through the paid subscribers bit and found Love Theme pdf available Very Nice,I will be buying the play along

Great Stuff....john

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom