All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Mysterious player??

thesaxman71

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
What can i say about this player,
His silhouetted stage presence is a mystery, his thought processes are so mystifying maybe he thinks of playing in a different way to us all and his technique of "playing outside" seems like a natural art to him...
will he be THE next big thing to take the saxophone world by storm or will he merely pass like a gentle breeze??
as always YOU decide! ;}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ti1gbVE0cWw

all i know is that i heard he is talks with a certain ikema781 (youtube search) about putting a duo together!

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
HOLY COW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't like to down people who are trying to play or gig but WOWWWWWWWW that's really bad and dare I say funny.I feel sorry for the people there,what a nightmare for them.

thesaxman71

HOLY COW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't like to down people who are trying to play or gig but WOWWWWWWWW that's really bad and dare I say funny.I feel sorry for the people there,what a nightmare for them.
I know how you feel but sometimes it is hard not to laugh, i lasted about 10 seconds then broke down.
I do not know who is tone deaf, the sax player or the cafe owner or both, regardless he is up there next to ikema781 for me, LEGEND!

Fraser Jarvis

I saw this vid last time it did the rounds, and stand by what I said the last time.....which was that I thought this guy was a very well accomplished musician but obviously doing this for a **** take or bit of fun, probably because his mates were in the club.

If you actually read further you would have found that he is a deaf autistic player who was encouraged to play on stage to help with his problem of shyness.
So maybe he's not so bad after all and at the end of the day he's happy with his playing and it gives him enjoyment is that not what it's all about.:oops:

I actually just made that up but it made you think?

thesaxman71

If you actually read further you would have found that he is a deaf autistic player who was encouraged to play on stage to help with his problem of shyness.
So maybe he's not so bad after all and at the end of the day he's happy with his playing and it gives him enjoyment is that not what it's all about.:oops:

I actually just made that up but it made you think?
awww i was hoping it was true......

not really, made you think lol

Jamesmac

171.000 plus hits, maybe there's a method in his madness. Like the inmate in the insane asylum, who spends his day wheeling a n upside down wheelbarrow around. When asked why not turn it up the correct way, in which he replies. Do you think I'm daft, somebody will load it up .

thesaxman71

171.000 plus hits, maybe there's a method in his madness. Like the inmate in the insane asylum, who spends his day wheeling a n upside down wheelbarrow around. When asked why not turn it up the correct way, in which he replies. Do you think I'm daft, somebody will load it up .
were you that inmate? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ba da boom ching!

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom