support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

My other hobby....

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
Locality
The Malverns, Worcs
I am about to embark on a major project in my other hobby... the making of 5 festive waistcoats....for our sax quartet.... photos will be available, eventually :D :))) :thumb:

I am about to embark on a major project in my other hobby... the making of 5 festive waistcoats....for our sax quartet.... photos will be available, eventually :D :))) :thumb:
Do you have a name yrt?

We're probably going with The FourTunes, but we haven't really had a discussion yet - far too busy playing, and giggling :-o
And 5 waistcoats because we have a musical director-cum-player of all 4 instruments, so she is our universal sub!

We're probably going with The FourTunes, but we haven't really had a discussion yet - far too busy playing, and giggling :-o
And 5 waistcoats because we have a musical director-cum-player of all 4 instruments, so she is our universal sub!

Does that mean she plays on your underwater gigs?

The essential 4 are now completed, just the sub to go.... :w00t:

when the battery is charged on my camera (!?), I'll take some photos for you; or maybe we can get some on Saturday when we get our first public outing :welldone

And we went with the FourTunes.... although a text exchange at the weekend accidentally described us as the FourSomes, which had my 14 yo son in histerics :)))

Slay them on Saturday, Mandy.

foursomes.... Just as well it wasn't fortysomethigns..

Good lucj on Sat, hope it goes well. Bet you'll look great and sound great!

We did it!

I really enjoyed it, and we had lots of really positive comments, plus at least 4 enquiries for future bookings! :welldone

Well done....feels good doesn't it, especially when it creates further enquiries. :welldone
We played at a cocktail party last week and have 2 birthday parties (a 60th and a 90th :shocked:) and a wedding next year all on the back of it.

Well done to all of you ...

It's great to hear of your progress ... :thumb:

Super Waistcoats Mandy, I reckon you ought to go into mass production with those ... ;}

Love the Waistcoats would'nt mind one for myself,You taking orders by any chance?

Well done Mandy:welldone:happydance::welldone

Well done Mandy :welldone very christmassie (if there's such a word) those waistcoasts :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom