All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

My other hobby....

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
I am about to embark on a major project in my other hobby... the making of 5 festive waistcoats....for our sax quartet.... photos will be available, eventually :D :))) :thumb:

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
We're probably going with The FourTunes, but we haven't really had a discussion yet - far too busy playing, and giggling :-o
And 5 waistcoats because we have a musical director-cum-player of all 4 instruments, so she is our universal sub!

old git

Tremendous Bore
We're probably going with The FourTunes, but we haven't really had a discussion yet - far too busy playing, and giggling :-o
And 5 waistcoats because we have a musical director-cum-player of all 4 instruments, so she is our universal sub!
Does that mean she plays on your underwater gigs?

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
The essential 4 are now completed, just the sub to go.... :w00t:

when the battery is charged on my camera (!?), I'll take some photos for you; or maybe we can get some on Saturday when we get our first public outing :welldone

And we went with the FourTunes.... although a text exchange at the weekend accidentally described us as the FourSomes, which had my 14 yo son in histerics :)))

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
foursomes.... Just as well it wasn't fortysomethigns..

Good lucj on Sat, hope it goes well. Bet you'll look great and sound great!

AndyG

We did it!

I really enjoyed it, and we had lots of really positive comments, plus at least 4 enquiries for future bookings! :welldone
Well done....feels good doesn't it, especially when it creates further enquiries. :welldone
We played at a cocktail party last week and have 2 birthday parties (a 60th and a 90th :shocked:) and a wedding next year all on the back of it.

Sunray

Well done to all of you ...

It's great to hear of your progress ... :thumb:

Super Waistcoats Mandy, I reckon you ought to go into mass production with those ... ;}

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Love the Waistcoats would'nt mind one for myself,You taking orders by any chance?

trimmy

One day i will...
Well done Mandy :welldone very christmassie (if there's such a word) those waistcoasts :thumb:

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom