Votes: 1 8.3%
  • half dimished

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • something else (please suggest)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

half diminished

I mentioned this on the last forum but never got around to doing anything but as I have a tenor, two altos I am in the process of selling and am quite close to buying a soprano, nosaxyet is hardly appropriate.

Anyway, I though maybe IMaj7 or VIIm7b5 or even half dimished. Might even help me to remember my harmonised scales!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this on the last forum but never got around to doing anything but as I have a tenor, two altos I am in the process of selling and am quite close to buying a soprano, nosaxyet is hardly appropriate.

Anyway, I though maybe IMaj7 or VIIm7b5 or even half dimished. Might even help me to remember my harmonised scales!

Yes, I'm thinking of doing the same, now that I've got an alto and tenor and play whenever I can, my user name is somewhat inaccurate as well.

So, how do you go about changing a user name? I can't see a facility for this.

What is wrong with 'nosaxyet'?
You will say, "But I have saxes, many in fact." but does that matter? It is only a user name. Mine 'old git' is nothing like me, I am a nineteen year old who occasionally does Page Three for The Sun.

Why does the adjective "mendacious" come to mind ? ;}

I have little creative imagination, so just took the forename I use and my surname initial....how boring is that? :verysad

Come on Wilhelmina, no need to lie about your age. We know you're only 18 ...and I'm a mere youth.

I quite like half diminished - or perhaps half dimished is better for a musician (shorry offisher, I only had a couple of pintsh after the gig...).
Colin

I'm thinking of changing to 'Starved No More' or maybe being really imaginative and using LloydM.

Perhaps DogsBreath or Ruff (got a nice pic of my GSD I could use as an avatar).

Whatdyathink?

I like it, as in 'No sax yet, we're British'.

..That's actually 'No sax please, we're British', isn't it, don't write in..

Being based in Bletchley, you could call yourself 'The Enigma'.

Ewww :(

<nasty mental image of old git 'doing' The Sun's Page 3

A rose by any other name innit?

I was going to vote for 'Half Dimished' but see that's in the lead, typical Breakfastroomers voting for the typo!

Howabout 'Horn 'o Plenty'?

Sorry for the delay - forgot!

Thought I'd change to half dimished based on the results. Did have a brief flirt with saxello after my recent purchase though.

Any final comments/suggestions before I ask Pete to do it! >:)