SYOS

Saxophones My new tenor

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
All will be revealed when I get back from the frankfurt musikmesse.

It's better than my conn 10m and Martin (combined)

Any guesses?

Chris98

A clue would be nice, we know you have great affection for the Inderbinen, but I don't think you'd be coming back from Musikmesse with one unless you put your name on the list a long time ago...

Yamaha and Yanagisawa are both modern horns with modern voices and although you did have a 62 I'm guessing neither of them...

Better than a Conn 10m and Martin... Well I don't think it would be a Selmer.

Unless it's an unknown I'd say it might be one of these three:

Rampone & Cazzani... Keilwerth... P.Mauriat (in that order)

Yeah, a clue might be helpful... as I haven't a clue!

Chris

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Better than a combined Conn 10M and Martin..... I guess Taz is closest >:)

But my money would also be on the M2.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Have Grafton restarted and making big ones this time round?

Surely Milandro hasn't sold you the Eastern stretched plastic horn?

Do you really think this is a responsible thread, Pete? You can play anything and in our scramble to copy you, the UK will need refunding, just like Greece, Ireland and Portugal.

Adrian63

Hi Pete. Wow. Great news to start the day. I have not yet read through. For some reason Leblanc ' Rationale '. Maybe the Ponzol Antigua? . Let me have a looksee.

Adrian63

Hmmmm. Yup i am stickin with the ' Rationale '. Dunno why. I think the alternate systems, with you being old school? Hmmm yeah stick!

Adrian63

Hi.54, R&C, Borgani....all available here. A R&C, surely you would go to the factory. Borgani, Roger. What have i missed. Barone and Mauriat no chance. In my opinion as always; next to a 10m, and Petes will be a Nice 10m, forget it. Its not a Thai nor Chinese horn, so forget Ponzol. Errr....yeah. Rationale. Deffo i think.

Top Bottom