PPT mouthpieces

My Daughters Wedding On Saturday

Smiffy

Sarah, my eldest She is 21 (is she mad) but you can't live their lives so can only hope she will be very happy

Seems only a few months ago that she was born, she is a great girl ( but I would say that) only she really is, I hardly see her as she lives in Nottingham where the wedding will be, how do they grow up so quick, she told me I was the only man for her!!

Got me dressed in one of those penguin suits :mad: I am a teeshirt and jeans person, it will be off the moment I can change >:)

Hi Smiffy!

You don't look old enough to have children - are you going to be a Grandad soon?:gathering:

Hope it all goes really well, and the marriage lasts for a while, at least. Will you be playing at the wedding?

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Aww, congratulations and good luck to the young couple.

Kids eh? My dad told me to stick to rabbits ... I love family weddings and seeing the males of the family looking uncomfy in penguin suits - like the Mafiosi trying to persuade the judge they're respectable! <lols> Frankly if I were on the jury I'd find them guilty! haha

Don't worry it'll be OK in the end - you have to let the kids mess up their lives in their own way don't you think? Would love a picture :)

Hi Tom, hitting the big 50 in April

No not playing, not had much of a chance to be near the sax with working away and some how I have lost my lip

Thank for the good wishes

Thanks for all the replies and good wishes

Bill, will try to sort something next week

Have a good weekend everyone, hang over here I come :D

Garry

Well here are some photos

By the way it was a gay wedding

My Sarah is the little one, Jane is her partner both lovely girls

Was beautiful and I cried

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smiffy7/sets/72157615796317290/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smiffy7/sets/72157615711439809/

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW It all looks great, and may I wish them every happiness in their life together. Have you had to sell all your saxes to pay for the wedding!:shocked:

Being 50 is not so bad - its the new 40, really speaking. I've just entered my new Ska/Reggae phase and want to set up a post 50 yo Ska band in the next 2 years - probably playing trumpet/trombone, mainly in minor pentatonic scales. I'm like Michael Jackson in reverse.

Congratulations to you all - I bet that you are a really proud Daddy, the Smiffster!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Let me know what reeds you'd like!
Kind regards
Tom Skabertawe:mrcool

Hi Garry

Good luck on the day. I'm in the same boat... youngest (Duncan 27) is getting married in Oz in May when we are out there. He has already made me a grandad
in October last year. They have got a band to play so I'm taking my mouthpiece hoping they have a sax player who doesn't mind swapping spit.
Don't forget the dad at a wedding dance; two thumbs raised and do the cockernee walkabaht. I'm practising hard as it don't come natural to a Yorkshireman.