• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD My Baritone sax

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
For sale, my Dearman Baritone sax. I've had bad news back about it today and it's being a hassle to repair, therefore, it's no good to me and I could do with recovering some of my money on it. I'm selling it as a project, the body itself is good but bits are dropping off here and there and it needs some time and attention. Therefore I would like £130 + £20 post and I will donate 5% to the charity. Please PM me for further info & any photos

one very happy customer, the intention was to have a big statement piece for the new music room but this thing plays pretty well! only have a tenor mouthpiece so thought id just give it a little toot before having a proper look and, top end pretty good no real leaks but odd on the octave key but might adjust. Maybe i need a bari mouthpiece to give it a proper go, will add another post about that. It may be a bit rough and has a few rough repairs and its old and ugly, somehow reminds me of me!
thanks saxgirl22 will keep you posted on how i get on.

Hi Steve glad you are happy with the sax. The ugly old things are always the best! I have a RICO metallite mp for Bari use & they are probably the best value and decent enough for playing :) all the best with it!

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom