All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

My band are playing the Upton Festival next year!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Whoooo hooooo, now this exciting, (well for me anyway!) My band has been accepted to play at the Upton Festival on Friday the 23rd of August. We'll be playing alongside artists like Toyah Wilcox, Bad Manners, The Troggs, Slade, China Crisis and the Lambrettas

Has anyone ever been to the festival and what was your experience like? Is anyone planing to go there in August?

MartinL

Yep, I love this festival, very busy, lovely little town but only if its dry, can flood badly. some great pubs too and always oppertunity to do a "stand up" in the pub... great fun...
Yes i may well be there next year

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
It's the big time Taz. Congratulations mate. I'm on hols at that time so may be able to persuade Sue we need to go to Upton, wherever it is.

Colin the Bear

It's a busy little place. Just googled it. Folk festval in May, Blues Festival in July and a Music and Camping festival in August. Good line up. Full of History.

Profusia

Not that far from me - I'll try to get along to hear you (assuming I'm not on a beach somewhere!)

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Great news Taz - Congratulations. Whoooooo hooooo! What a Christmas Gift that is eh!!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom