All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

My Andy Sheppard Sax,,, Mercy Mercy Mercy

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Knocked off this tune tonight after getting my new Andy Sheppard autograph sax today,,, its a quick take but I like how it sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
That sounds really, really good. Has been worth waiting for! The Toon's got a great tone!

thesaxman71

sounds thicker down in lower registers and not as bright as the Yam62 you had, full sounding.

daveysaxboy

sounds thicker down in lower registers and not as bright as the Yam62 you had, full sounding.

All I can say from my few hours on her is there more of everthing. The most even scale horns I've EVER played/owned were all Yamahas. The TJ Raw XS I had was very good and even also and now my AS horn is very very even. I will put up a little review soon. All I can say now is its just a fantastic player.Nothing seems wrong,odd or out of place. As I said when I tested it at the start of the year it is the loudest horn I've ever blown. Scary when you push it.

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
Locality
Netherlands
real nice sound Davey! smoothsounds indeed ;-) full and warm in all registers..

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England

Thicker round the bottom and a bit dim, Hmmm! and it's called 'Newcastle' say no more.:))):))):)))

Sorry Davey couldn't resist, you sound great on the new horn.

Chris..

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
There is nothing better than a little friendly banter Davey:thumb: Once again the AS and You sound great almost made for each other:thumb:

Chris..

daveysaxboy

There is nothing better than a little friendly banter Davey:thumb: Once again the AS and You sound great almost made for each other:thumb:

Chris..

Ya so right dude. Lifes to short to be serious about most things. The more jolly banter the better.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom