All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Musinex

O.C.V.

I saw "musinex.co.uk" referred to on this site a few days ago and thought I would have a look at it. It looked pretty good, lots of instruments of all sorts listed for sale and being asked for. I tried listing listing an instrument for sale and nothing happened. It didn't appear on the site. Tried again, still no luck. Tried emailing to the address given. Came back "address not known"
It seems that although the site is still accessible it is no longer working.
Does anyone have any knowledge or information about it?
O.C.V.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
O.C.V did you get a confirmtion email to say your ad had been placed??
I just had a look and seems like the ads have to be vetted before posting, also did they send you a removal password??
Like you,I think it looks like a good site.So anymore info would be welcome..

Chris

O.C.V.

No, I received nothing at all from the site after waiting about a week, and as I said earlier the email address given on the site doesn't work.
O.C.V.

jonf

Hi OCV, as well as the email (which doesn't work) there is also a contact web page, at http://www.musinex.co.uk/contact.asp
That might work.

I must say, I wasn't that impressed. There were no dates on the adverts, so you couldn't tell how long they'd been there. No photos for sellers, either. I'd have thought a gallery would be a huge benefit. Site looked very amateurish as well, and things like dead email links don't fill me with confidence.

Or am I just a miserable cynic?

Jon

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom