support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Musescore - v1.1 released

It's been out for a while now ... You must have been asleep on duty ... :)))

For those interested Here is Muse Reporter [Russian Programme - Translated] Seeks all the info regarding an artist [research tool] ... Click the [in Russian] Green Download arrow [Kaspersky PURE virus checker gives this file the all clear] :)

I am confident this does not breach any copyright laws ...

Here is a useful interactive tool - Circle of fifths ... [includes a user guide] you may need to open it in a new window ;}

For those Musescroe fans, v1.1 was released recently. Lots of updates aimed at jazz, better chord handling etc.

Sunray,
It was Musecroe that Kev was writing about. Stop attacking him, that's MY job.>:)

yep, too much work to do keeping OG under control...

But why didn't you tell us about it? >:)

Ha Ha ... :)

If I had a Prefect's Badge ... I prolly would have ... ;}

On a serious note:

An On-line Resources Thread. I reckon "a sticky" would be a good thing for all of us. A centralised place where we could recommend software, sheet music sites, transposing and music theory sites and many other related resources ...

-----------------------

@ OG ... "Stop attacking him, that's MY job.>:)" - Oops! ;}

I've just downloaded this, after picking up Dave's leaflet on "IT resources for Music Making" at the Stax of Sax on Wednesday.
It's great. After a couple of minutes and a few brief references to the manual (yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a woman!!), I've been playing about with scripting my grade 5 theory compositions. And it plays them back to me :-D
great! :welldone :thumb:

I couldn't use it without the manual.... Glad it's working for you. It can be messy in places, but it does a good job. Great value for money!

Back
Top Bottom