support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

MR PC, and why not

What? No Rudy Vallee? Charlie Barnett? lol......

Dave, put the horn down and eat some food for God's sake! lol......

You are amazing.....

I get the feeling you're at your most comfortable playing a coltrane number.

What? No Rudy Vallee? Charlie Barnett? lol......

Dave, put the horn down and eat some food for God's sake! lol......

You are amazing.....

agree.. wow. very good playing!

Well Colin i do enjoy a good blow out at times.I am a natural hard,loud player but i do feel comfy on all the stuff i do.I love all kinds of stuff so over the years i've played most styles which i love.You have to be flexible as a working player.

Mike i wish.I'm just daveysax doing his own thing.I like where i am so that helps.For years i hated my playing so worked hard to find my own kind of mixed up angular vibe. I've learned after time you need to find that place where your kind of happy.We all need the push to advance on but when you find your own little vibe,style and sound your heading in the right place then you got to just keep plugging away at them good and bad days.I've not got the will,heart,time or urge to be an amazing say Bebop player.Its not me as i think i am a more the modern fusion melodic lyrical player.I'm heading on to 50 now i could not go back to them endless hours doing all them licks,patterns kind of thing again.

Thanks Koen,i'm happy if your happy when you heard it.Keep posting your stuff.

Blistering. Sounds like a good workout. Made me sweat just listening.

It was a workout for sure.You blink and it falls on its ar*e ,these kind of monsters you just have to try and really get lost in the tune,feel of it.I know stuff as hard as this is not everyones cuppa but i just love that harder sounding in ya face late 1950's,early 60's stuff.Should be meeting my mate soon Wade so some more original duo soundscapes for you.

It's only a minor blues in Cmin>:):))) A bit quick,>:):)))But no awkward chord changes,>:):)))..

I must say you do seem to have a thing for "Hard"tunes Davey, You seem at home though..:thumb:

Chris...

But i'm playing way more than just the changes >:) :))):))):)))
Chris a tune is only a hard tune when you never play it.Stretch and grasp them crazy wacky tunes.They can be a swine but there alot of fun.Well when they work :)))

Last edited by a moderator: