supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

MP's expenses.

Smiffy

Talking about MP's, I still have yours, you about Sat afternoon as a chance I will be over your way

Djangette

G20

I've heard Mandelson plays a brown flute - 'allegedly' - does that count? >:)

Talking of political saxophinists ...

... I escaped 'kettling' by the Bank of England (a combination of being white, girly, middle-aged, middle-class, gift of gab - wanting a wee/meeting 70-year-old mum, making our boys n girls in dayglo laugh, fluttering eyelashes. state of art camera and defunct press pass) to join march from US embassy to Trafalgar Square (bit sparse due to most people being hemmed in along Broadgate and Bank) ....

... only to find myself pursued by an old sax player whingeing to his partner about his reed/mp combo and not finding the correct harmony to the crowd's yells of 'Shame On You' at McDonald's and CostalottaCoffee ....

... FGS! I wished I was back amongst the scrum, pressed cheek to jowl with the likes of Billy Bragg and the lithe and lovesome body of Russell Brand masked, oops!

Old Git you should have said hello - I was the one with the old lady biting and kicking coppers ankles ... she's improved a lot since she's aged *blush*

Attachments

AlanU

Remember the 'Amnesty' sketch where Peter Cook was the judge in the case assumed to be that of Jeremy Thorpe?
The defendant was described as 'a player of the pink oboe'.

Double the embouchure and twice as shrill a consequence.

ps. I'm sure the clip is still on You-tube.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I am shocked and really distressed at the way this thread has deteriorated into to cheap jibes at politicians and what I assume is their sexual preferences.
Pete, please delete this thread as I am feeling faint at this licentious behaviour.
I thought this was a straight discussion of their instrumental preferences, not their musical bents.

Sloth

This expenses scandal has everyone fuming, where a couple of months ago hundreds of billions of pounds of our money were given to.. banks! To lend back to us at interest, I'm sure.

And where has all this money come from? Who is out there to lend it? Are they charging interest as well?

I'd love to read about some answers to these questions, rather than about some bloke ripping us off to have his moat cleaned. The media does very well at pretending to look out for us.

Top Bottom