All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

FOUND Mpce swap Alto 4 Sop

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Hi.. We need a decent playable Soprano Mouthpiece WITH Ligature

What I have to swap is .. (Take your pick to match to what you have)
Alto Bari Esprit-II mint and boxed
Alto Yamaha 4C mint bar lig scratch on top
Alto Conn 14M original Mpc unnamed but OK
Tenor Sharkbite metal 6 in decent nick with Cap but no Ligature

EG:- I`d take a Bari Esprit Sop piece Inc Lig for the Esprit II Alto , I`d want something a bit better for the Alto 4C such as a Yamaha 6C Sop , something better again for the Tenor Sharkbite (windcraft HR-6 or whatever) .

5% to the forum ..

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
I have a Bari esprit sop piece with a generic cap and lig that I don't use. You're welcome to it. I suppose a donation to the forum would cover it.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Colin is kindly sending the Bari Esprit - Donation now paid to the Forum :)

Ads

Locality
North West UK
If for instance someone also comes back to swap, say the Tenor Sharkbite or a 4C for a larger gap piece for her for to use later , that could happen to but thanks to Colin's Generosity , she`ll have the perfect starter piece .

BTW in reverse - I promised to try and learn the Slide Trombone (at least one Trad piece) so that`ll be fun, especially as the only horn we have is an 1862 vintage Highams peashooter with enough dents to keep Charlie Connolly busy for a week - LOL .

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Do you want me to change the thread header back to wanted and leave this open @Ads ?

Jx

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Leave it open please .. everyone will see we`ve got a great learner piece , if something for later comes along for the 4C or whatever then great ;;

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom