support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Moved from Scary Day

Because the alternative facts are to be on a slab, in a casket and then eaten by maggots or going up in flames, neither of which are as enjoyable as a living 69 year old!
Then there are the eco friendly, (although maggots are as well really), left in the open or floated down the river for animals to eat.

But if we look at it from the maggots’ point of view . . .
It’s their destiny, that’s all, unless they’re part of a Damian Hirst installation, in which case it is Art...

NB: my previous post was meant to be just a little black humour and I apologise to anyone who just thought it was bad taste... What I should have written perhaps is that “better than the alternative” just simply means that the person saying that is enjoying life too much, doesn’t want it to end.

The-Fly.jpg

Heavens! Look what I have started. o_O Hereafter I will be caught dead before making another joke like that. If the opportunity presents itself, I will just let it pass.
But then we might be left with trying make fun of a discussion on the third melodic interpretation of the A7th diminished chord in the Cb minor harmonic scale.