• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Mouthpieces

Them Sharkbites are sold, eat yer hearts out. Waiting confirmation of arrival then will stump up the dosh. There are still a few bargains there. The bari Runyon is certainly a snip, its new, like Santa Claus new, and the Jumbo Javas are a steal, absolutely. Get yer ya yas out and put in your bids while there is still time. Or you will be sorry, very sorry.

Yes please. I'm just not sure if I'll pay a charge to send a payment in pounds. If so it will be too expensive. If you send the details I'll see if I can send it to you without paying extra. Or else Paypal as gift. Thanks.

Hi Jeanette. Item 4 still for sale, item 7 I Have started using again. Forgot all about these being on the yard. In fact, I will reduce the bari Runyon to 100 quid inc postage within eu.
Thanks
Mike

Hi Jeanette. Item 4 still for sale, item 7 I Have started using again. Forgot all about these being on the yard. In fact, I will reduce the bari Runyon to 100 quid inc postage within eu.
Thanks
Mike

First post edited

Feel free to list Item 4 as a new thread if you pefer and I'll close this one :)

Jx

4. Unused Runyon Quantum Bari 8 with lig, cap and box. Absolutely mint. £150-00 reduced to £120 reduced to £100 incl postage in EU
Was in London and bought this to slake a really really bad gas attack. Just not needed with Dukoff and PPT in the rack. This one has the baffle insert to raise it into the dangerous decibel range. I had a tenor Quantum, so bought this one but as its never been used it seems a good time to sell. Its a very pleasing mpc.

Is this still for sale?

Jx

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom