All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Mouthpieces, reeds, other items

noelweston

Locality
Hessle, East Yorks
OK - time for a bit of a clear out. I have for sale:

Martinmods custom link-style baritone mouthpiece - specifically designed for Martin baritones. I ultimately didn't get on with the horn or the mouthpiece, so this is no use to me any more. Tip opening is around an 8. I bought this in September last year, and played it until March this year - always with a patch. It's in perfect condition.
£80 including UK postage; overseas will be a little bit more. (Over £130 for a new one)

Bari WTII 7* tenor mouthpiece - with ligature, cap, original bag & box. I bought this a few months ago but can't get on with it on my tenor. Also in excellent condition, I've always played it with a patch on. It looks like it has some very minor tooth marks from the previous owner.
£60 including UK postage again.

Bari alto sax synthetic reed - soft. I use Legere synthetics on all my instruments, but didn't get on with this one. It's a few years old, but only played maybe twice. In original case.
£5 including UK postage.

Baritone sax stand - Dixon brand. Black metal, similar to Jupiter or MJB brands.
£10 plus postage at cost.

Finally - just in case anyone might be interested - a wooden Kohlert A clarinet. This is in "almost" playing order - it blows, but could use a good clean and some work on pads & seating to get it playing properly. I've had this in a cupboard for longer than I remember, and have finally come to the conclusion that I'm not going to find the time to overhaul it, and also that I will never need an A clarinet anyway. It's a wooden ful Boehm instrument, complete and with mouthpiece and case.
£40 plus postage.

I can supply photos or more details of any of these items if anyone is interested. Usual 5% donation on all items sold to the charity. I will post promptly and well packed, or you're also welcome to collect from the Hull area. I'll leave these on here for a week or so before heading off to that ebay place...

Noel

AndyWhiteford

Locality
Glasgow
heya Noel, tell me if there's any repairs, damage or cracks in the wood / joints on the A-clarinet..
I'm definitely interested in it. plus let me know postage costs to Glasgow Uk & a payment method you'll take.

-Andy-

noelweston

Locality
Hessle, East Yorks
Update - clarinet is now on it's way to a new home.

Any interest / offers on the other items before they go off to evilbay?

Noel

AndyWhiteford

Locality
Glasgow
The Kohlert A-clarinet arrived safely last night- as described, well packed & promptly couriered :
that should help put me back in some easier keys, when I'm playing with my Gypsy guitarist pals !
Thanks , Noel, that was an easy transaction- I hope you're donating a small %age to Pete's charity ;-)
[i have an old Conn sop & two old bueschers to sell, so I will also be donating soon, if they sell here ]

-Andy-

noelweston

Locality
Hessle, East Yorks
Oops - forgot to say when I put the sold post on - donation already made to the charity.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom