support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Mouthpieces Mouthpieces' Organizer

saxyjt

Saxus Circus Maximus
Café Supporter
I'm obviously not the only one with a number of mouthpieces. According to my records, I probably need to do a physical inventory too, I have about 45 for the 5 different types of saxophones that I own. That's probably to many, but that's not the point.

I would like to find a way to keep them organized!

Have you seen or made something to that end, apart from a drawer?

I'm looking for guidelines too if I can't find anything suitable and have to make one myself.

Exactly Al . Nail a long piece of the wood of your choosing to wherever you wish. I would just bang a few nails in and there you go. Aldevi's wooden peg is better. No scratches. I tend to opt for the leave them lying around....all 4 of them. I have a couple of Trimmy's mpcs . These I clean daily. Spice rack sounds good. ade

I am working on a mouthpiece holder: I need a wooden base and some pegs. A drill and a saw are the required tools, but I have no drill....

I am considering building one too. But I'm not sure what to use for pegs as they need to be of different sizes, ideally, to fit sop, alto, c-mel, tenor and bari. I have drills... but I'm not yet ready to get started.

With me these projects need to mature in my head, allowing me to consider various options. It can be a very slow maturing process... like aging wine! o_O

I am thinking of chopsticks, or Lego...
One of the issues is that HR mouthpieces must be kept in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom