Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
Yes
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
All of the tips, rails, tables are in excellent condition. Some pieces are as new, some older and as such have typical signs of age, but all play very well. I have added any particulars with the mpc description.
The prices include postage and will be sent from Taiwan. Please allow one week for delivery.
5% donation to the Cafe.
Photos can be sent on request.

Soprano Mouthpieces

Rousseau Ebonite Classic 5R – (.059 inches). This is a slightly older piece and the ebonite is a little faded / brown. Plays with a nice tone and very even intonation. 55 pounds (rrp 135 pounds).

Pillinger NYH 8 From Dr. Pillinger's website; NYH – Similar design to the NY but this has a larger chamber. This has the largest chamber and throat of all my soprano models producing a very warm, dark fat tone. Has some ligature scratch marks on the top of the mpc, but apart from that is as new. Very nice sounding mpc. 105 pounds (rrp 165 pounds).

Lebayle Wooden 8 - I got this with a second hand sax I bought. (I play one of these on alto and they are really very nice!) It is 20 years old according to the original receipt, but in exceptionally good condition. The wood has held up with no problems. No longer available to buy. Includes a basic Selmer lig and cap. 105 pounds.

Alto Mouthpieces

Lawton 5 Star. No idea if it's from the father or son, but it's a very nice mpc to play and in vgc. It is not as bright as the B models, but is not very "dark". Comes with original lig and cap. 135 pounds (rrp 285 pounds).

SR Technologies Legend .078 inches opening. Easy to blow. From sax.co.uk's website - Hand cut from top quality German ebonite to reproduce the tone & response of the much sought after vintage Meyer mouthpieces. Nice soft undertone with a massive amount of power when pushed. Enough to compete with most metal mouthpieces. The greatest dynamic range of any we've tested and our favourite ebonite model. Not so old and in vgc. 175 pounds (rrp 370 pounds).

Tenor Mouthpieces

PPT 8 Star. No need for any introduction here! 125 pounds (rrp 195 pounds).

Rousseau Ebonite Classic 5R (.086 inches). As new, hardly played. Very nice tone, but not the one I'm after! 75 pounds (rrp 135 pounds).

Francois Louis Ultimate ligatures. I also have a soprano, an alto and a tenor for sale. Tenor is a bit older, not so shiny but still vgc. Alto is a lot newer and still shiny and the soprano is somewhere inbetween. All work perfectly and are in vgc and come with the original smart cap. Buy all three for 75 pounds, or for sale separately 30 pounds.

Dingding

All of the tips, rails, tables are in excellent condition. Some pieces are as new, some older and as such have typical signs of age, but all play very well. I have added any particulars with the mpc description.
The prices include postage and will be sent from Taiwan. Please allow one week for delivery.
5% donation to the Cafe.
Photos can be sent on request.

Soprano Mouthpieces

Rousseau Ebonite Classic 5R – (.059 inches). This is a slightly older piece and the ebonite is a little faded / brown. Plays with a nice tone and very even intonation. 55 pounds (rrp 135 pounds).

Pillinger NYH 8 From Dr. Pillinger's website; NYH – Similar design to the NY but this has a larger chamber. This has the largest chamber and throat of all my soprano models producing a very warm, dark fat tone. Has some ligature scratch marks on the top of the mpc, but apart from that is as new. Very nice sounding mpc. 105 pounds (rrp 165 pounds).

Lebayle Wooden 8 - I got this with a second hand sax I bought. (I play one of these on alto and they are really very nice!) It is 20 years old according to the original receipt, but in exceptionally good condition. The wood has held up with no problems. No longer available to buy. Includes a basic Selmer lig and cap. 105 pounds.

Alto Mouthpieces

Lawton 5 Star. No idea if it's from the father or son, but it's a very nice mpc to play and in vgc. It is not as bright as the B models, but is not very "dark". Comes with original lig and cap. 135 pounds (rrp 285 pounds).

SR Technologies Legend .078 inches opening. Easy to blow. From sax.co.uk's website - Hand cut from top quality German ebonite to reproduce the tone & response of the much sought after vintage Meyer mouthpieces. Nice soft undertone with a massive amount of power when pushed. Enough to compete with most metal mouthpieces. The greatest dynamic range of any we've tested and our favourite ebonite model. Not so old and in vgc. 175 pounds (rrp 370 pounds).

Tenor Mouthpieces

PPT 8 Star. No need for any introduction here! 125 pounds (rrp 195 pounds).

Rousseau Ebonite Classic 5R (.086 inches). As new, hardly played. Very nice tone, but not the one I'm after! 75 pounds (rrp 135 pounds).

Francois Louis Ultimate ligatures. I also have a soprano, an alto and a tenor for sale. Tenor is a bit older, not so shiny but still vgc. Alto is a lot newer and still shiny and the soprano is somewhere inbetween. All work perfectly and are in vgc and come with the original smart cap. Buy all three for 75 pounds, or for sale separately 30 pounds.
How much would postage for a ligature be to UK please?
I would be interested in purchasing the lig for alto.

OP
T

taiwanpaul

Will be putting these all up on e-bay tomorrow. If someone would like to make me an offer on any pieces, which would help the cafe fundraising, please feel free to contact me and I will consider your offers. Paul.

OP
T

taiwanpaul

SR TECH Alto mouthpiece sold and sent. Donation will be made over the weekend.
Francois Louis Tenor lig also sold, Donation to follow.

OP
T

taiwanpaul

The remaining 4 mouthpieces , Pillinger and Lebayle sopranos and PPT and Rousseau tenors have now been put on eBay.

Top Bottom