All profit supporting   special needs music

Accessories Mouthpiece Silencer

Newjazz

Because then i could leave it my cab and practice while on ranks
Hey, i use a vandoren v16 t95 to do the exercises but, i normally play a vandoren t10 and as i mentioned just after a week i can hear a pretty significant improvement.....

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
give it another go - you can't cheat with it:), and after a couple of weeks 10 mins a day, you should be making some decent progress!:thumb:
Nah....donated it to the forum! Anything that suppresses my noise has to go! Glad it works for some people though

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
allows worthwhile practice while stuck in traffic jams and, as such, well worth it...

Gareth WG

Had tenor since Christmas, finding those low notes very tricky, maybe more time and patience is required......simple as that.

nigeld

Too many mouthpieces
Café Supporter
Locality
Bristol, UK
Thomann are selling these for a lot less than Amazon in the UK - even with the €10 postage charge.

I just got mine from Thomann, but the instruction book and DVD are in German.
I've contacted Jazzlab to see if I can get the English version, but maybe it's better for non-German speakers to get it from a UK store.

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
I just got mine from Thomann, but the instruction book and DVD are in German.
I've contacted Jazzlab to see if I can get the English version, but maybe it's better for non-German speakers to get it from a UK store.
An instruction book! Blooming heck! I never thought they would bother to supply one. Put your mpc in the end and off you go!

Top Bottom