All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

M/Pieces - Ligs Mouthpiece Comparison Request

Which of these mouthpieces has the best sound?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 5 62.5%

• 5 (Hint: there is no 5)

• Total voters

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
I am not arguing or defending your point or Colin's. Every human being is watching a different movie, and that never changes. It is the way we're built. We each experience a different set of "realities". And then there are exceptions that sometimes prove the rule.
No, I get it. And as I said in my response, comments are not to dissuade (not that I'd be so arrogant to think they would ;)) your trying of toys. Of course the feel of a piece is important and will be different between varying designs.

I guess my 'reality' is that I've "progressed" from a 4C, to a Kanee, to a PPT. The move from the 4C (after about a Year of playing) was simply because it wouldn't take enough air for playing over a noisy band. The Kanee (used for about 8 Months) was much better but lacked a bit of 'cut'. The PPT (played for about a Year and still using) pretty much suits all of my needs although actually, I'm not playing live at the moment. During those periods of time I just used the one mouthpiece exclusively, so I guess you can call me a serial mouthpiece monogamist :)

OP
randulo

randulo

Playing alto 25 months
Subscriber
serial mouthpiece monogamist
You and a lot of the players we all look up to! Until a manufacturer offers to make them a signature mouthpiece ;)
Yes, loudness and brightness are important when playing with people or in some rooms more than others.

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
You and a lot of the players we all look up to! Until a manufacturer offers to make them a signature mouthpiece ;)
Yes, loudness and brightness are important when playing with people or in some rooms more than others.
Of course. If my PPT sponsorship renewal isn't sufficient... :rofl:

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom