• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD mouthpiece clearance!

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
Hello everybody,

( 5% will be donated to the Cafe for any sale here )
I have to make some space for my mouthpiece drawer so here are 4 fine mouthpieces for sale at really fair prices:
( Shipping for EU is 5£ per piece)

Alto:
====
A1 : Buescher TrueTone White mouthpiece : Killer vintage tone. A little bit of resistance but a great medium-dark tone :) I always loved it for the Charlie Parker effect it gives me. Too bad I don't have a use for it any more // good condition ---> 35£
A2 : Vandoren V5 A25 : Great for classical and retro jazz. --> 50£

Tenor:
=====
T1 : Otto Link Tone Edge 6 ( Used to be 7 but refaced to 6 by Phil Tone ). HUGE tone mouthpiece. A feeling of fresh air. An easy blow. And GREAT dark tone. GREAT. --> 70£ SOLD

T2 : Vandoren V5 T35 : Used to be my main piece for over a year. Versatile mouthpiece for classical and jazz. --> 60£ SOLD

I'll do my best to upload photos for the mpcs as soon as I find some time :)

Have a nice day everyone!

Stelios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello im not sure how much exactly is the tip opening but its a relatively closed mpc.

These mouthpiece have to go so here are the new prices! :)
The vandorens are really cheap now :) - No more price drops.
=============================================

A1 : Buescher TrueTone White mouthpiece : Killer vintage tone. A little bit of resistance but a great medium-dark tone :) I always loved it for the Charlie Parker effect it gives me. Too bad I don't have a use for it any more // good condition ---> 25£
A2 : Vandoren V5 A25 : Great for classical and retro jazz. --> 40£

Tenor:
=====
T2 : Vandoren V5 T35 : Used to be my main piece for over a year. Versatile mouthpiece for classical and jazz. --> 50£

Donation gratefully received

Thank you

Jeanette

New prices :) - Thanks for looking!

A1 : Buescher TrueTone White mouthpiece : Killer vintage tone. A little bit of resistance but a great medium-dark tone :) I always loved it for the Charlie Parker effect it gives me. Too bad I don't have a use for it any more // good condition ---> 15£
A2 : Vandoren V5 A25 : Great for classical and retro jazz. --> 35£

Tenor:
=====
T2 : Vandoren V5 T35 : Used to be my main piece for over a year. Versatile mouthpiece for classical and jazz. --> 45£

( Shipping for EU is 5£ per piece)

Update

The alto pieces are available!!!!!!!
The tenor one was sold locally.

Top quality mouthpieces for really reasonable prices!

Hi,

I'll PM you re:A2 : Vandoren V5 A25 : Great for classical and retro jazz. --> 35£

Tony

Both pieces sold, shipped & donation made!

I hope you guys will enjoy them!

Donation received

Thank you

Jx

Back
Top Bottom