PPT mouthpieces

Morning coffee and biscuits...nom nom nom... get togethers, anyone?

Darcy_doo

Any kent sax players interested in doing a public met up for a coffee (or beer!) so we can talk shop, bounce ideas of each other, supports each others bands/gig/ jam sessions, and just for general fellowship?
Just moved to Kent in septemeber and don't really know anyone yet, well, no one that is into the same things as me!
what do you think?

Oh I saw coffee and biscuit and thought - I'm off there. Kent too far for me but I believe there are a few Kentish folk on here. My pal lives near Rochester and is a sax lover - keep trying to get her to join the forum. Will giver her a shout as she may well be up for a kent meet. :)

Agreed Kent is a bit far for a coffee... prefer mine warm.... However if anything happens East of Nottingham and north of Cambridge I might just manage it.

The first smart-a** to suggest Hartlepool is getting a smack :) even though it meets my criteria

There is still a fair there but I'm sure the wall of death is gone. When I was a kid I always wanted to have a go on the bikes on the wall of death - how strange a child I must have been (still am say many). Mind you I haven't been to Skeg for a few years but I do remember the crazy golf course.

East Midlands meet - all welcome to come to mine - darling husband is a whizz with the coffee pot and biscuits :)

There was also a youngster who rode a two stroke Suzuki, whilst the elder rode a big Yank, possibly an Indian. Always took great delight in throwing the kickstarter on the floor after starting. Both bikes had left hand throttles and the young 'un put a new rear tyre on the biggie with loads of Swarfega. Forgot to wash it all off and the main man fell off on the 45 degree transition angle and broke his leg.

I must be getting old.

Any kent sax players interested in doing a public met up for a coffee (or beer!) so we can talk shop, bounce ideas of each other, supports each others bands/gig/ jam sessions, and just for general fellowship?
Just moved to Kent in septemeber and don't really know anyone yet, well, no one that is into the same things as me!
what do you think?
Hi Darcy where in Kent do you propse meet it`s a good idea regds N.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canterbury perhaps? as its a major place most people know, I see you're in london? i LOVE LONDON! since i live in Margate and dont drive, i use the train a lot so im felixible to go anywhere, or we could find a place thats half way from both of us?
Darcy x