support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Morning all...

J-Ryder

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for quite a while now, so i thought i would join up and say hello.

I've been playing for about 18 years now, i have had wide range of experience from running jazz quartets, big bands and playing for horn sections around the country. I hold a degree from Exeter university in Jazz, and currently have a growing teaching studio at my home based in South Derbyshire.

for the last 4 years i have been playing for DC Fontana (www.dcfontana.com) which is an original's band with roots in rnb, soul and mod. Having a blast with them right now recording and playing pretty much anywhere in the UK and further abroad.

I'm hoping that i can bring some good advice to the forums, and having a nice place to chill at the same time...

So hello!

Jamie.

Welcome JR ...

Hey hey Mate ...

Nice to meet you ... Glad you finally came out ... :)))

Maybe we can arrange for "all the members" to do a Cafe Saxophone recording session round yours at sometime - don't worry only the active members will turn up - If you ask us round ... :w00t:>:);}

Have fun here JR and please pass on all your wisdom to us beginners ...

Cheers mate ... :cheers:

Hey Sunray,

thanks for the kind welcome! We can try in the very modest tiny little room that i call a home recording setup, heh we may have to que outside the room like in the 40s waiting to do a solo with a band behind the stage :)

As for advice, i will certainly do all that i can to help.

Jamie.

JasonC aural advice is always free, practical advice=you pay :)))

Oh well never mind, I guess I'll have to keep paying then :(

All jokes aside, Jamie has been my teacher for a while now and he has been invaluable, I am more than happy to pay him for his knowledge and experience. Well, this depends if I can get through my Grade 1 in a couple of weeks ;}

Obedient ...

Thanks for the kind words Jason, i'm glad that your happy with the progress your making!

Old Git, sadly i have no relation to Si Si ;} though i do have a brother called Simon lol.

Jamie.

OMG! I do feel sorry for you Jamie ...

Spending all of your childhood doing everything your told ...

Just because Simon Says ... :)))

Rises to the bait ...

Every village has its idiot.

Mind you, it's pretty good, getting paid for doing nothing.

Just don't ask Sunray if he's got six toes, he gets very upset.

"Silly ole Sod" ;}

Everyone knows we all have ten of the little buggers - [As long as we have two feet that is]. :)))

Oh! And of course ...

As long as you and you buddies haven't been round collecting those extortionate annual fees ... :w00t:

Cracked it!

He lives up that way, so Sunray is.....................................
....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.......................................................................................
has that maintained the suspense?.......................................
no, better do another line..................................................
...................................................................................
Stephen Fry.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom