All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Mornin' everybody...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Cereals, bacon, eggs, black pudding, potato cakes, toast, butter, marmalade, coffee and fresh orange juice.

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Jazz bacon for me. (I will be adding this to jazz recipes if I didn't already)

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
I had bite-sized shredded wheat and fruit salad, with a mug of tea.

I even have a photo of it.... I am currently creating a photo food-diary, :w00t: so my meals have to pose and smile everyday for my camera, for a week! :)))

Young Col

Orange juice and cereals - crunchy nut and muesli, plus tea in a mug that's almost bucket sized given to me by work colleagues when I retired.
Breakfast was a long time back though now. Time for elevenses and another bucket of tea.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Pancakes with what ever I could find to stuff them with in the fridge…. Major victory today- fried slices of Halloumi cheese and a dribble of maple syrup, plus a glass of mango juice &, of course, fresh coffee….

Sunray

Nuffin ...

I am just too bloomin fat ... :))) ... :old:

But I can always imagine I just had one of these (())

Plod

You know I had one of those 'Fat Boy Breakfasts yesterday morning in the local JD W's at 10am washed it down with a pint of real ale, Think I've got a problem

G
ly
n

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Nuffin ...

I am just too bloomin fat ... :))) ... :old:

But I can always imagine I just had one of these (())
hey... but Sunray, you could have one of those, and not be fat....I've just had (almost) one of those for lunch - eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, peppers, and turkey.... and that's all part of my weight loss plan, and no weighing or measuring, eat as much as you want :p

oh and I took a photo of it!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom