Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

Morecombe bay blue's festivel,come see us

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Any 1 in the area come and listen to us,Minnie and the Victor's at the Morecombe bay blue's festivel on the promanade at 3.30pm today (saturday).

OP
D

daveysaxboy

Hi Josh, the blue's gig was a small gig compared to your's,great back sreen of you.It looked great,cheer's davey

Josh Johnson

Hey Davey,
Good pics. Your Mauriat is looking great! That is also a funky pair of trainers you're sportin'.

Outside gigs are great. Really disappointed not to be in the UK this summer - festivals galore! A beer, a picnic rug and live music running through you...maybe next year.

You got enough dough for that Mauriat alto yet??

OP
D

daveysaxboy

Yes i am a whacky kind of guy at time's.Not got the cash at the mo for the 67rul alto but just done a custom job on my BW Bronze alto and straight sop,delacquered the body and neck on both,left the key's gold lac and replaced the plastic pearl's with black mother of pearl effect button's,look's nice and the bronze is getting a darker patina very fast.It will look nice.I got the idea from Pete Scaddan at Studiosaxophone's,he done his BW Alto.There great horn's for the cash.

Saxholder Pro
Help!

Top Bottom