support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Moondance...

Nice recording. Boy you're getting good at this. Excellent phrasing tone, etc. Would still like to hear you do your own thing still. Yea, you can do the standard thing, but I'd like to hear all the other possibilities out there for your fine technique and sound.

Nice recording. Boy you're getting good at this. Excellent phrasing tone, etc. Would still like to hear you do your own thing still. Yea, you can do the standard thing, but I'd like to hear all the other possibilities out there for your fine technique and sound.

Here ya go,done this last week with my mate.2 sax's ,bit flute and guitar,Homage to Catalonia
http://youtu.be/yoHePlTI8x0

Here ya go,done this last week with my mate.2 sax's ,bit flute and guitar,Homage to Catalonia
http://youtu.be/yoHePlTI8x0

Beautiful images and fine playing. The soprano sounded especially good, but also made the flute sound thin by comparison. Lovely feel and lots of space. Nice the way you evoked the feeling of the place without slipping into clichés. Intonation slips a little in a few places, but isn't very noticeable.

A beautiful experience that I think you should re post separately so that more will be able to check it out (hard for them to pick up on this within a different thread). Will check out the others soon. Must go work now.

Thanks again for posting this. Has made my day.

Beautiful images and fine playing. The soprano sounded especially good, but also made the flute sound thin by comparison. Lovely feel and lots of space. Nice the way you evoked the feeling of the place without slipping into clichés. Intonation slips a little in a few places, but isn't very noticeable.

A beautiful experience that I think you should re post separately so that more will be able to check it out (hard for them to pick up on this within a different thread). Will check out the others soon. Must go work now.

Thanks again for posting this. Has made my day.

Glad you like.Good honest view.My duo mate is dropping 1 day a week at work soon and we are going to get back to playing so more to come.

Back
Top Bottom