All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Moon, Original Sounscscape By My Duo.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Heres a ruff idea me and my duo partner are working on.We have worked together many many years in all kinds of jazz formats but the last 5 years we do mostly our own stuff.Done in the house off the cuff.Guitar to low but it was just press record and see what happens.Its called Moon.
www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Fine playing as usual. I'd use the echo morte sparingly though and only put it in there occasionally as an accent. Your playing is too fine to be blotted by all that echo. Great control in playing long PP sections. Good concepts in modulating the structure and creating flow. Less melodic, but creating atmosphere very successfully.

Nice one.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Fine playing as usual. I'd use the echo morte sparingly though and only put it in there occasionally as an accent. Your playing is too fine to be blotted by all that echo. Great control in playing long PP sections. Good concepts in modulating the structure and creating flow. Less melodic, but creating atmosphere very successfully.

Nice one.
Yea its got great hope.Not seen my old partner for a while and he came round and just gave a few words on the theme,pressed record on just 1 track and played.I could not separate the guitar and sax so just banged on some verb just so we could get a ruff idea on where to go the next jam we have.I like you love being this free.No rules.Just close your eyes and go with it.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom