support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Wanted Modern baritone sax

Price of Item
£1000
Other Pricing Info
Ballpark price I would pay
Your Location
Ashtead
Can ship anywhere
n/a (wanted ads)
Shipping Included
n/a (wanted ads)
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat /off topic
Yes
Looking for a modern baritone with low A: possibly Taiwanese / Japanese.
A Yani stencil (VSP, Vito, etc.) or older B6 would be ideal.
Must be able to view/try anywhere within a 2 hour drive radius from Epsom Surrey (somehow all the baris for sale seem to be from the Midlands or further north!).
Let me know what’s out there! You can PM me any details so the thread doesn’t go off topic (ha!).
Thank you!

I agree to the rules
Yes

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
Thomann. Startone. Mine is great. We'll put together. Free blowing and good intonation. Had it a year.

• Thanks
Reactions: MMM

MMM

Locality
SW of London Town
Thomann. Startone. Mine is great. We'll put together. Free blowing and good intonation. Had it a year.

Yes, I'm aware, just want to see if anyone has anything else available. To be honest I'd be happy with the Bauhaus in the Yardsale if I could try it first.

MMM

Locality
SW of London Town
No baris for sale in the South East?

Top Bottom