support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Moanin'

thesaxman71

Account Closed
Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely loved it Ian! Love this tune, nice touch with the Bob Berg pic (and your missis!) Do you have a backing for this or is it in a playalong? :thumb:

Great playing as per normal Saxman, I'm not normally a fan of the Altisimo unless it continues the phrase, but you use it to great effect.:thumb:

Absolutely loved it Ian! Love this tune, nice touch with the Bob Berg pic (and your missis!) Do you have a backing for this or is it in a playalong? :thumb:
Thanks, you inspired me a while ago to do something with a bit more bite so i thank you for that ArtLady...
My Mrs was pleasantly surprised as i did not tell her i was putting her 'mug shot' on my youtube haha..
re backing track i will post a link to it on this thread ok :)

Great playing as per normal Saxman, I'm not normally a fan of the Altisimo unless it continues the phrase, but you use it to great effect.:thumb:
hey, cheers for listening, happy you liked it, was also fun recording it, blasting the house down, lucky we got no neighbours for a 100 yards haha...
I'm 100% with ya regarding the altisimo cos it can really spoil a piece if it is over used, in my opinion, so i use it when appropriate and sparingly and if the mood takes me.

Love the contrast of smooth and spiky. Fine playing great tone etc. etc. Also excellent production. Very professional.

Wonderful.

The full range of the instrument, and then harmonics, alternate fingerings, playing "outside"....and then my favourite part is your use of dynamics and the subtones/lower register in the melody itself :)

Thanks for sharing this.

Wonderful.

The full range of the instrument, and then harmonics, alternate fingerings, playing "outside"....and then my favourite part is your use of dynamics and the subtones/lower register in the melody itself :)

Thanks for sharing this.
Thank you for taking the time to listen and to comment, I am glad you noticed I used many sides of saxophone playing as you mentioned and I am happy you enjoyed it- now subscribe to my youtube :))).

Great playing and I was already subscribed.

Chris.

Hey Ian - loved this piece - It really takes you on a journey. Nice and varied styles/techniques throughout.

eunza

^^^^ What they said - really enjoyed listening to this, thank you :)

Great playing and I was already subscribed.

Chris.
cheers Chris, nice to see you onboard :thumb:
Hey Ian - loved this piece - It really takes you on a journey. Nice and varied styles/techniques throughout.

eunza
Thank you eunza, i was also a great journey in making it, was so inspiring when recording.
^^^^ What they said - really enjoyed listening to this, thank you :)
hey thanks Sue, always welcome your very nice comments :)