All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Mo Better Blues

jazzdoh

I was wondering if anyone had come across this tune in any other book other than the ABRSM Jazz grade1.
Our band has been asked for it,can't seem to find it in the real books i have.

Thanks in advance

Brian

Sunray

Here is a link for a band in a box file [8th one down] - That may help - the original link is via Sax on the Web [Here]

If I find any others that may help - I will Edit this post ... :thumb:

Edit: Here is a link [Musicroom]

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzdoh

Here is a link for a band in a box file [8th one down] - That may help - the original link is via Sax on the Web [Here]

If I find any others that may help - I will Edit this post ... :thumb:

Edit: Here is a link [Musicroom]

Thanks Sunray
I have a old copy of BIAB and have changed comp to a mac so i will have to upgrade.

Brian

Sweet Dreamer

Here's a midi called Mo Better Blues

Mo Better Blues

I don't know if that's the music you're looking for or not. I just opened it with my sheet music program and it has music tracks for bass, piano, trumpet, tenor and alto sax. It even has the drum groove written out.

That's what I do when I'm looking for sheet music. I just find a midi file of it and open it in a sheet music program. ;}

jazzdoh

Here's a midi called Mo Better Blues

Mo Better Blues

I don't know if that's the music you're looking for or not. I just opened it with my sheet music program and it has music tracks for bass, piano, trumpet, tenor and alto sax. It even has the drum groove written out.

That's what I do when I'm looking for sheet music. I just find a midi file of it and open it in a sheet music program. ;}

Thank you

Jack

Here's one.

http://www.baggs-tree.com/BIAB/Mo%20Better%20Blues%20(Bill%20Lee).Mgu

I have one in my library that I like better. P. M. me and I'll send it.

Top Bottom