support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Missing ?

BUMNOTE

Locality
Wolverhampton West Midlands
Not sure if this in correct area,but.....Whats happened to The prof....not seen him posting lately.

Last post seemed to be 8 April, when he made several posts. Since then nothing.

Think we all struggle at sometime...got his bass,as in guitar?Hope he returns,bit of a character I think,though never met him.

Think we all struggle at sometime...got his bass,as in guitar?Hope he returns,bit of a character I think,though never met him.

Yes guitar, he has been away and returned so hopefully yes

Jx

I'd wondered where he's got to. I'm pleased to here he's still involved in music making and probably a bit of mischief making too :)

Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.

Maybe he's too busy being rather friendly with Benedict Cumberbatch.

Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.
*ahem*

Back
Top Bottom