support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Minnie and the Victors,us at the blues bar,Harrogate

Storming stuff... hey, a sax player who isn't getting drowned out by the guitarist :w00t: ! Keep on thinking, when I see you gyus on youtube, your crew would sound great with a piano/hammond player....

Storming stuff... hey, a sax player who isn't getting drowned out by the guitarist :w00t: ! Keep on thinking, when I see you gyus on youtube, your crew would sound great with a piano/hammond player....

Yes it would be nice,hammond more so,i am a loud blower at heart.You have to hear us boy's and girl's on our bendy metal brass pipe that's for sure:D:thankyou:

Nice sax-driven music! Loud, full-body, .... tenorsax. Yamaha sax+selmer neck but what's your setup on the song? A keyboard or another guitarist with a darker/rounder sound on a semi-acustic guitar as a complement to the ordinary guitarplayer.

Thomas

Nice sax-driven music! Loud, full-body, .... tenorsax. Yamaha sax+selmer neck but what's your setup on the song? A keyboard or another guitarist with a darker/rounder sound on a semi-acustic guitar as a complement to the ordinary guitarplayer.

Thomas

That's a Mauriat 66rul tenor,Jody jazz DV mp set up.The guitar player is a very western style player,fantastic he is but has since left.He has a very clean sound as thats his style and love.We now have a more harder style player in the Hendrix vain.Lift's it up a notch and more rocky.

Dave
Let me know when you are in the Leeds Harrogate Bradford area.
We'll catch you at it. There's been a dearth of decent music round here recently.

Foul sax, dirty and downright disgusting.... I love it! Nice one Dave :w00t:

Dave
Let me know when you are in the Leeds Harrogate Bradford area.
We'll catch you at it. There's been a dearth of decent music round here recently.

Foul sax, dirty and downright disgusting.... I love it! Nice one Dave :w00t:

Back at the blues bar on the 28th of feb,nice if ya pop in for a pint and a chat;}

Cheer's Taz,we got to be dirty on the old Tenor,love your description:welldone

Chris' comment in the Durgas thread prompted me to look this up. Really good!!!!!

Chris' comment in the Durgas thread prompted me to look this up. Really good!!!!!

That clip was last year,we been back since.Great little blues bar it is and the crowd are great.We got some cracking out door gigs coming up this year and a few more big festivels.

Just seen this (the wonders of Google). Cracking stuff.

Will have to get down to the Blues Bar next time you're playing there. Or even (shock horror) venture into Leeds.

Just seen this (the wonders of Google). Cracking stuff.

Will have to get down to the Blues Bar next time you're playing there. Or even (shock horror) venture into Leeds.

Left minnie and the vics a good year ago now.Went back to function land.They dont have another sax in band,went atad more in the Hendrix vain.

Back
Top Bottom