Mimik Floyd - Witham Public Hall

Taz

Busking Oracle
Sorry to hear it didn’t go to plan Dave, there’s nothing worse, especially when you’ve put so much effort into it. All you can do is use it as a learning curve, put it behind you and move on. If ever you want to chat about gigs or ideas or even discuss problems, just drop me a PM.

Thanks Taz. This was all stuff (barring finding the DMX programs were corrupted and not having a back-up) that was beyond the band's control and hopefully won't happen again.

Last night's charity gig with a different band could've gone smoother, too. It's amazing how more relaxed you are when you're a dep, though. :D

Taz

Busking Oracle
Thanks Taz. This was all stuff (barring finding the DMX programs were corrupted and not having a back-up) that was beyond the band's control and hopefully won't happen again.

Last night's charity gig with a different band could've gone smoother, too. It's amazing how more relaxed you are when you're a dep, though. :D
Obviously a lesson learned the hard way :doh: I find depping to be way more nerve wracking! At least my band know where I’m going to screw it up :rofl:

Came late to this (looking for the lasers…) and sorry to hear it was a bust.
Sometimes the only consolation is that you get all the karmic **** out of the way in one massive dump on your head, and then get to feel that you’ve taken your turn.

Top Bottom