support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Million dollar question

Rich lush bass fundamentals, with a generous topping of blended overtones. Sepecially tuned to the mating call of a bull moose in rutting season.

It is just the reinforcing the obvious macho cojones of the tenor plater.

Rich lush bass fundamentals, with a generous topping of blended overtones. Sepecially tuned to the mating call of a bull moose in rutting season.

That's apparently exactly what Adolphe was aiming for! You play the tenor saxophone at your peril in Canada in spring!

It is just the reinforcing the obvious macho cojones of the tenor plater.

I guess you are referring to the proximity of a tenor saxophone to the gonadic area, hence the vibrating stimulations, but why a "plater"? Plated saxophones sound too bright.

If Carlsberg made musically instruments...they would "probably" make a tenor saxophones!!

Na, alto?? what's one of those?? ain't they the baby saxos kids play in school?? LAUGH.... (making quick escape out of the fire exit)

If Carlsberg made musically instruments...they would "probably" make a tenor saxophones!!

May I suggest that Carlsberg should try to make beer first?

Why does the tenor saxophone sound so darn sexy??!! :w00t:

Hi Cobard, sorry to burst your bubble but a survey carried out by the National Enquirer (April 2010) so it must be true, came out in favour of the alto saxophone as the most likely instrument to produce erotic stimuli in males, females and animals. The survey was carried out by Dr. Ludwig Von Immer Falsch over several years.

Participants within the survey apart from the animals were asked "Do you think that the tenor saxophone has a more sexy sound than the alto? A session musician then played a G sharp on both instruments and the Dr. recorded the responses, the alto having the highest count.

The G sharp on the alto also produced a more positive response from the animals ( Orangutan, Barbary Ape and Rhesus Monkey ( both genders). No animals were harmed or put under undue stress during the experiment.

In fact the owners of the Orangutan have since had the said great ape studying the instrument, and we are all pleased to hear that it, the Orangutan can play a passable version of "Yes we have no Bananas." So conclusion being sexy sounding tenor saxes are in the ears of the beholders Regards N:headscratch:

Hi Cobard, sorry to burst your bubble but a survey carried out by the National Enquirer (April 2010) so it must be true, came out in favour of the alto saxophone as the most likely instrument to produce erotic stimuli in males, females and animals. The survey was carried out by Dr. Ludwig Von Immer Falsch over several years.

Participants within the survey apart from the animals were asked "Do you think that the tenor saxophone has a more sexy sound than the alto? A session musician then played a G sharp on both instruments and the Dr. recorded the responses, the alto having the highest count.

The G sharp on the alto also produced a more positive response from the animals ( Orangutan, Barbary Ape and Rhesus Monkey ( both genders). No animals were harmed or put under undue stress during the experiment.

In fact the owners of the Orangutan have since had the said great ape studying the instrument, and we are all pleased to hear that it, the Orangutan can play a passable version of "Yes we have no Bananas." So conclusion being sexy sounding tenor saxes are in the ears of the beholders Regards N:headscratch:

I admit I'm a tenor player...laugh

They were probably captive animals... Tame maybe, not real wild ones. Bet a tenor would drive them APE !!

Compared to the stuff they serve up in the USA .. It is definitely beer... I must admit I'm a real ale drinker myself.. Adnams as Suffolk lad... But that's another story.

Think my aunt would be screaming if she heard me practicing lately.

Back
Top Bottom