All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Miles Davis and the diminished scale - vlog#23

OP
fabriziodalisera
Thank you SaxyNikki and ajmiller. This vlog help me to focus on practicing and finishing what I am doing. And communicating with other sax players is a great pleasure. I am struggling to upload one episode a week.

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
Thank you SaxyNikki and ajmiller. This vlog help me to focus on practicing and finishing what I am doing. And communicating with other sax players is a great pleasure. I am struggling to upload one episode a week.
I have a copyright question. I know the site owners are meticulously concerned about copyright laws being infringed upon so I’d like to follow the copyright laws to a ‘t’. If photos have copyright laws and can’t be used here without permission, how did you manage to use Miles Davis work as musical background without infringing on copyright laws?

OP
fabriziodalisera
Hi SaxyNikki, you can do only if you refuse to monetize your video. You tube will send you a message and you have the opportunities of:
1 monetize the video but excluding the audio
2 use your video, but without monetizing it. The owner of copyright can put adds or banners to your video and earn money from it.
You can read the copyright youtube rules on the youtube site and faqs. Sometimes they are different for some songs and some territories.

Nikki

Formerly SaxyNikki
Subscriber
Hi SaxyNikki, you can do only if you refuse to monetize your video. You tube will send you a message and you have the opportunities of:
1 monetize the video but excluding the audio
2 use your video, but without monetizing it. The owner of copyright can put adds or banners to your video and earn money from it.
You can read the copyright youtube rules on the youtube site and faqs. Sometimes they are different for some songs and some territories.
Ohhhhh. PERFECT! I’m not wishing to make money either. This also means I can probably use piano karaoke for now until I learn how to do the rest myself. Oh cool beans.
Thank you! Thank you.
I’ve spend hours researching this answer so really appreciate yours.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom