All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

M/Pieces - Ligs Metalite for Alto.

compound

The latest news on Metalite for Alto's is according to SOTW possibly the start of July 2011, so all you guy's who want one keep your finger's crossed. It appear's to be one of the most sought after pieces for Alto on SOTW and for £22.80 what have you got to lose.
Rob.

compound

Nice one Kev, must admit i've never seen that one before with her using a Metalite. I've seen her playing that number before but with a different piece. Wonder what lig she's using? Well done that man.
Rob.

compound

Hi Rhys,
Looks like the lig for sure, but on the video the mouthpiece looks like Grey plastic! but that could be the lighting. Your probably right though, and there me and Kev thought some one famous was playing a Metalite. Dam and Blast!
Rob.

rhysonsax

Hi Rhys,
Looks like the lig for sure, but on the video the mouthpiece looks like Grey plastic! but that could be the lighting. Your probably right though, and there me and Kev thought some one famous was playing a Metalite. Dam and Blast!
Rob.
The Dukoff (and presumably the Saxworks which is also made of 'Silverite') looks quite dull after it has tarnished. I've got both Metalite and Dukoff and I am almost certain that Candy's mouthpiece in this clip is a Saxworks. Not only the colour and ligature, but also the shape and the bite piece.

Rhys

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Thats the Saxworks mp.She played a HR Meyer mp in the original version,then the saxworks and now a lebayle.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
thanks Rhys. Got me going there for a while.

Nick, how could I miss it? But the flash of grey caught my eye....

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom